We seek to be a sanctuary of God's unconditional love. We believe, and try to live out, the good news of Jesus Christ by witnessing His Word through compassionate service.
Our Core Values
- God's grace and forgiveness in Jesus, to be lived out through all believers.
- The tangible presence of the Holy Spirit in our worship and work.
- Providing a judgement-free zone for spiritual growth for all people.
- Developing godly leadership for service in the church and community.
You Can Expect
- A genuine and warm greeting.
- A traditional worship service format.
- A service of reverence and joy.
- Christ-centered worship, and thoughtful, biblical preaching.
- A modest but beautiful campus, situated on the west bank of Kingston Lake, one block from Main Street in downtown Conway.
The church bell rings out at 10:15 AM to call everyone to the sanctuary. The worship service begins at 10:30 AM with the instrumental prelude.
- Before the service, speak to God.
- During the service, let God speak to you.
- After the service, speak to one another.
Nursery is provided for infant and toddlers during Sunday School and for the Worship Service.